Monday, December 6, 2010

Universal Laws of Success


Speed is necessary for an airplane to get lift off. We all know this. We also know there is more to it than mere speed. There are the laws of aerodynamics at work. As we became more familiar with these laws, and learned how to apply them in the design of our planes and patterns of take off and landing, our possibilities opened up immensely.

This same principal applies to getting a business off the ground or even bettering your life. Action is necessary, but there is more at work than mere action. As you become familiar with the Laws of success, and learn to apply them in your plans and patterns, you will get far better results. Real results.

I've been studying these Laws for many years, but only began actually applying them a little over a year ago. I can honestly say during this past year I have seen what I could only describe as miracles, had I not known that it was because of learning and applying these Laws.

I've learned, and relearned, and continue relearning these Laws, and I will still continue relearning these great Laws. For the more one can understand these Universal Laws on continually deeper levels, the better one can work with them. I see no limit to how far one may go.

I've found many sources of really good information about these Laws, but there is one source that I believe stands out more than any other that I have yet discovered. That is in the many programs of Bob Proctor. You may have already heard of Bob Proctor from the video, The Secret.

He's been studying these Laws for probably longer than anyone else who is alive today. I believe he began in 1961, when someone gave him a copy of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. He still reads this book!

Bob Proctor has written two very good books: You Were Born Rich, and It's Not About the Money. I highly recommend either one of these books. He also has a number of programs to share his teachings. One of his programs is called The 11 Forgotten Laws.

This program goes so much further than just the Law of Attraction. This program is jam-packed with a lot of information, and it is well presented. And I was very surprised at how little it costs for the value of what is shared. I am sharing a link for you to check it out for yourself.

I encourage you to follow this link and see what The 11 Forgotten Laws is all about.

I want YOU to succeed!!

Jeffrey Brandt
Author of Close Your Eyes to Find Your Way.





All writings here are copyrighted by Jeffrey Brandt. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. If you enjoy the content of this blog, you can find more by Jeffrey Brandt by visiting My Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who can comment? Registered users - includes OpenID.