Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Conversation with Paul Martinelli

It is my sincerest desire to do all I can to give you the tools you need to discover and attain the success you desire and deserve. If you've been following my blog for any length of time, you will have found in it many nuggets to help you to this end. I've been doing a lot of thinking these past few weeks on how to upgrade the impact I may have on helping others on their journey.


I just got off the phone with Paul Martinelli, who just returned from a European tour. You may have seen him in the DVD Beyond The Secret. He is an amazing human being who travels the world helping people like you and I learn how to bring out the greatness we all hold inside. He is also a business partner with Les Brown, who is also very well known as a mentor and motivational speaker to many Fortune 500 companies.


In my conversation with Paul, he offered to do a phone call in which I am inviting you to listen in on and to ask any question you like relative to achieving your dreams. This presents an amazing opportunity for you. Just imagine, what is it you most want to know about how to create the life you truly desire!


But I do need your help right now. The topic of self-help/personal growth is vast. I'd like to hear from you what specific topic ideas you would like to hear Paul talk about. You may leave a comment here or on my page in Facebook. Just click the Facebook link to the right.


The exact time and date are to be determined, but it will be within the next couple of weeks, so do let me know your topic suggestions and questions. And don't forget one of the most important lessons of success is to avoid procrastination. Success does not stand still and wait for anybody. So let me know and we'll "see" you on the phone call!



I want YOU to succeed!!



Or as Paul Martinelli would say, "Hold your image!"



Jeffrey Brandt

Author of Close Your Eyes to Find Your Way: A Guide to Discovering Your Higher self.






All writings here are copyrighted by Jeffrey Brandt. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. If you enjoy the content of this blog, you can find more by Jeffrey Brandt by visiting my website.

2 comments:

  1. Jeffrey, I can only speak for myself. In building my online business, I feel so good when things are going well and then, inevitably, I run into a delay, a technical issue I can't handle, the sense that I'm all alone and I have nobody who can or will help (even though I know that's not true). Perhaps he can talk about how best to handle the down times, the frustrations, the lack of finances when you want to do something to help you get out of financial problems (but you can't currently afford it), or you want some technical help (and can't afford it).

    Another piece I run into is comparing myself to others, often to others who appear to be much more successful, making more money and having more followers buying their products and services. When I really examine it, they usually have either been working at it for many years or have strong support that I don't currently have.

    The final piece is the expectation that I should have already accomplished my goal yesterday! Can he speak to the process and the amount of time and effort and energy that it inevitably takes to achieve the ultimate success?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea Erica, and one I'm sure many face! Getting past those initial struggles can be disheartening for sure. You know what needs to be done but feel trapped in a current situation that can be truly challenging.

    Secondly the issue of comparisons. Ouch! And finally the time issue. This is really a biggie! Thankyou for your ideas. You will receive a link to the call as the date becomes finalized. (Probably in about two weeks).

    I invite you also to share a link to this post on your page to help spread the word of this wonderful opportunity. Again, thank you Dr. erica.

    I want YOU to succeed!!
    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete

Who can comment? Registered users - includes OpenID.