Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is God in all of this?

This blog is relatively new, and I must say that I am very impressed with how rapidly it is catching on. I love to read and hear the comments I’ve been getting in regards to the impact it is having upon people. I sincerely appreciate your responses. Thank you.

One recent comment I heard from a friend was that she loved what she reads. She finds it to be very informative and inspiring. She also told me she had one question that was bothering her a bit. She asked me why in all of my writing I did not mention “God or our savior Jesus Christ?”

It is true when I speak of the great power you have within yourself to create the life you dream of having I’ve not mentioned any specific source of this power other than to say this power lies within you. And this is my belief.

Some people may consider the source of this power to be their own. Others may consider the source to be the universe itself. And there are those who consider the source of all power to be from God or Jesus Christ, or Allah, or some other. I believe each of these answers to be true.

I’m not trying to patronize any particular view. I’m not trying to negate any view either. I don’t see this as necessary. I’m simply referring to the power each one of us has within to create. This power is real, and you can freely use this power as you choose. It is a power each of us already uses.

Only some of us use it unconsciously, while others deliberately use it on a conscious level. My opinion is that it is better to use it consciously to produce better results. That is the purpose of this blog. I want to help you understand the power you possess within to create a better life.

Consider the Truth of electricity. Electricity is a power that exists whether or not you are conscious of it. We did not invent it. It has been around for as long as the universe I would imagine. It was not until we discovered it that we began to use this power. Anyone can use this power. It matters not what their belief is as far as where it comes from. It matters not for what purpose they use it. It works the same for one person as it does for another.

Bob Proctor, teacher in the hit DVD The Secret, said about electricity: “You can cook a man’s dinner with electricity. And you can also cook the man.”

With this in mind, understand that it is my only intention with this blog to help people understand the power they have at their disposal by learning to use their mind in the way it functions naturally.

You may consider this power to be a gift of God. You may consider it to be the result of evolution. You may consider it to be natural law. It matters not what you consider to be the source. It is real, and it is yours to use. I believe if more people understood this, we could all create a much better world, a world based on understanding and love rather than on fear and prejudice.

You are powerful. And you are beautiful. You are growing. You are loved. You are exceptional.



“I’m simply referring to the power each one of us has within to create.”


Thank you for following this blog,


Jeffrey B. Brandt

Author: Close Your Eyes to Find Your Way: A Guide to Discovering Your Higher Self



All writings here are copyrighted by Jeffrey Brandt. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I hope you continue to ponder and use your power from within Jeffrey!

    Your friend in light-Corinna

    ReplyDelete

Who can comment? Registered users - includes OpenID.