Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Gift

Manifest by Design Now is a book I wrote that clearly explains the essence of my philosophy of success consciousness. This book, I believe, is one of the most powerful books I’ve read. Not so much because I wrote the darn thing, but because I put my heart and soul into the writing of it. It is the sincerest expression of my understanding of the path to achieving goals, whether they be financial, personal, relational, or whatever.



I came to the conclusion, actually during the process of writing this book that a holistic mind consciousness approach is by far the most effective way to achieve your dreams. What this means is that you must be totally consistent in your thinking-feeling process to attain maximum impact with your efforts.


Being positive about attaining your goals is not always enough. You must be positive about every aspect of your life, and you must be sincere. In short, you must BE before can DO. And when you DO, you will HAVE. I know this as a truth in my own experience. I went through the very same struggles that I imagine most of you have gone or are going through. I came out on top and sincerely wish to do my part to help you do the same.


I didn’t only write this book; I lived it, and still live it every day. I believe in what it says, and I want you to see for yourself. I have learned to freely accept and act upon universal inspiration when it strikes. This is important! And it is important to do so quickly, without any hesitation. The Universe will ALWAYS provide the how. You need not concern yourself with how you will achieve what you sincerely desire. You simply feed your subconscious mind the correct stimulus, through conscious direction of the imagination by the will, and with faith you allow the how to come to you through intuitive hunches. This completes the cycle to the point of manifestation. You simply follow through with correct action.


ALL OF THIS is plainly explained in detail in my new book, Manifest by Design Now. Being true to what I preach, I received a certain inspiration from the Universe, which will certainly be of interest to you. I am going to GIVE a certain number of copies of this book away for FREE. I honestly do not know how many or for how long. I have not received inspiration on this as of yet.


This brings me to a well known quote by Martin Luther King Jr.


“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.”


To give you a little history behind the actual writing of this book:


When I first got inspired to write the book, Manifest by design Now, I knew I wanted to make it a very powerful book, as it should be. I also know from using these very principles that nothing beats the power of a mastermind group.


My definite major purpose is to help as many people as I can to achieve their dreams, and to get started as soon as I could. I posed the question of how to do this to the universe, and this is the answer I got:



“Write the essence of your book. Make it complete in that it will explain exactly the five steps you use to achieve your dreams. Create a website, and get this information out there as soon as possible. You will get a good enough response from enough people to help you make the final book even better than your original dream. You will be helping these people, and they will help you. It is a win-win situation. Be sure to compensate them well, and above all, be sincere in your quest.”



Now at the time I wrote this book I had no idea I was going to give copies away. As I said before, you don’t have to know the how. I am simply following universal inspiration. I trust that you are here right now for a definite reason. I don’t believe in mere coincidence without reason. If you feel so inspired to take me up on this offer, simply send me a message on my personal page on Facebook. This book is currently available only as a downloadable ebook, so you will need to tell me your email address so I will know where to send it.


I thank you for reading my blog and wish you total success in all that you do.



To your Infinite Abundance,

Jeffrey Brandt

Author of Close Your Eyes to Find Your Way: A Guide to Discovering Your Higher Self.






All writings here are copyrighted by Jeffrey Brandt. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. If you enjoy the content of this blog, you can find more by Jeffrey Brandt by visiting Jeffrey Brandt Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who can comment? Registered users - includes OpenID.