Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Unemployed Millionaire

One of the best books I've come across in a while.


This past week I bought a book that I just have to share with you. It is called The Unemployed Millionaire. It was written by self-made millionaire, Matt Morris and has a Foreword by the amazing motivational speaker, Les Brown.


This book has to be one of the most practical, down to earth books I’ve read in a while. It is chock full of very wise advice and wisdom that will definitely get you going in the right direction if applied to your own ideas in a positive manner.


Matt has a style that is so welcoming, it is like you are listening to a close friend explaining to you exactly what you need to do to reach your dreams. He is a major believer in developing the mindset for success, so you’ve got to know I like him!


His story is one that many can relate to if they’ve ever tried to make a go of a business venture. However, unlike most, Matt did not give up. He stepped back just far enough to get a better look at his circumstances; he kept his mind focused and remained open to receiving new ideas, and he jumped when those ideas came.


This is what he so very well explains as the secret to his success. You’ve got to really believe you can do it. No, more than this; you’ve got to believe you must do it. When you become serious about going after your goals, you’ve got to eliminate all excuses.


What I truly found refreshing about The Unemployed Millionaire was that unlike many books on success, Matt doesn’t just tell you what you need to do; he goes on to explain how you do it and why this is the best way. He gives you the behind the scenes look at the journey like few others have.


If you’ve already read a few prosperity books and would like to try one that is quite different, The Unemployed Millionaire may be just the one you need to give you that final push to go on and achieve your dreams.



Jeffrey Brandt

Author of Close Your Eyes to Find Your Way: A Guide to Discovering Your Higher Self.











All writings here are copyrighted by Jeffrey Brandt. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. If you enjoy the content of this blog, you can find more by Jeffrey Brandt by visiting Jeffrey Brandt Products.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey, just saw your post from a Google Alert. Much thanks! Keep me posted on my blog of your continued success!

    Matt Morris
    http://www.mattmorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,

    You're very welcome! And I thank you for writing such an excellent book. Your book is one of the best I have in my library. I devour books. You will rarely find me without a book on me. However, very few will I write about in my blog. Yours has that friend to friend feel, and very real wisdom.

    I wish you all the best, you deserve it.

    Jeffrey Brandt

    ReplyDelete

Who can comment? Registered users - includes OpenID.